Friday, October 6, 2006

Oktoberfest

My first entry since Monday. We are on our way to the first Oktoberfest hosted by St. Peter's Church. Quite a paradox that I don't have as much time to collect my thoughts and post an entry whenever I am in Oklahoma. I will be flying back to the Philippines on Sunday.

I look forward to my return trips to Oklahoma because the long flight gives me a chance to reflect and to think and to read. I get to contrast the different ways that business is conducted in a successful country compared to a country that is controlled by politicians who make a living from governing.

I will zealously maintain my skills as a gastroenterologist lest I become one of those professional politicos who would not know what to do when they are eventually thrown out of office.

No comments: