Monday, December 4, 2006

Back to the Philippines

Mea culpa. I have been remiss with my blog duties these past 2 weeks. My wife and I just arrived back a few hours ago from our Oklahoma sojourn. Our days in the panhandle were packed full and there was very little time to pause and post an entry. The 30 hour journey provided me with a lot of time to read, think and catch up. Most important was being able to give thanks to the many blessings that remain hidden in an unexamined life.

For 7 days, I started early at 6:30 am and resumed my gastroenterological responsibilities non-stop until 1 in the afternoon. Back to old times, Jody my trusted RN remarked. I really need these breaks, and revert to my subspecialty in order that I may see even more clearly. I am not making a lot of sense. Probably because I haven't slept in 2 days.

No comments: