Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Have Come Home

I arrived three days ago, actually. 34 hours of travel. Still wide awake at 3 in the morning but I am slowly recovering. For the first time my entire family is with me in the Philippines.

In one of my earliest posts, I recalled Buck from "The Call of the Wild". I thought about the old dog again when the sweltering humidity at the airport greeted me when we landed. Now finally with my entire family in tow, I am entirely released.

Big changes invariably bring apprehension. I do not know what is going to happen. Remember "Cast Away"? You never know what the next wave will bring. But I know that when I landed three days ago, my life as I knew it permanently changed. There is a formidable challenge that lies just in front of me and I will see and everyone will soon see just what the Doctor can do.

No comments: